Part of the SMI Advantage!
We know that your time, budget, and available facility space is precious, which is why we take those burdens out of your hands so that you may be free to focus on what matters most – Patient Care.
SMI Cold Therapy supplies all of the necessary freezers throughout the patient-pathway at no-charge to our customers without any minimum order requirements or contracts to sign.
This program includes:
- 100% of the sourcing, purchasing, and shipping
- Facility space optimization services – Your SMI rep is your partner in healthcare and is trained to ensure that each freezer is large enough to handle patient caseloads while taking up as small of a footprint as possible. You’ll often save space by eliminating those stacks of motorized cooling machines.
- Large variety of freezer sizes and shapes to best work with your environment and program that range from the smallest size on the market for patient rooms, under-counter/countertop options for new stock storage, and space-efficient options for your patient gel bag exchange.
- Continuous training is offered to all technicians and environmental services staff for routine cleaning.
- Simple central supply recommendations to ensure efficient inventory management.
Alignment with all healthcare accreditation organization guidelines:
- No requirement for temperature monitoring on our freezers
- Simple, documented guidelines to ensure proper infection control & storage that have been implemented and are in use by over 450 facilities across the US.
Freezers meet the expectations of your facility management departments:
- Most efficient units to ensure the least amount of power draw
Continuous freezer management:
- Your SMI Rep will check-in periodically to review proper operation and recommend any upgrades to keep up with the growth of your patient caseloads.
- Immediate replacement of any freezer that shows signs of mechanical failure
- You may even catch your SMI rep with some cleaning wipes in their hands!
“I’ve trialed and taken on several new products over the years and I have never had a smoother process and better team to work with!”